Saturday, October 11, 2008

I started my stay in France by going to Christelle and Crispian's wedding. It was really nice they were a bunch of kids to play with and a lot of brits! Then, we spent one week with Rod, Stacey, Meena, Oliver and Marley. I got sick during that week so I did not play with then as much as I would have liked to. The last week, I spent it with my dear cousin Eva and my new cousin Leo.



J'ai commence mon sejour en France en allant au mariage de Christelle et Crispian. C'etait super sympa, il y'avait pas mal d'enfants pour jouer et aussi beaucoup de British! Ensuite on a passe une semaine avec Rod, Stacey, Meena, Oliver, and Marley. J'ai ete malade cette semaine la alors je n'ai pas pu jouer avec eux autant que j'aurais voulu. J'ai passe la derniere semaine avec ma chere cousine Eva et mon nouveau cousin Leo.


Eva, Leo and I at Christelle and Crispian's wedding.
Eva, Leo et moi au mariage de Christelle et Crispian.

Meena, Oliver and I. It is really cool to have older siblings. They really take good care of me!Meena, Olivier et moi. C'est vraiment cool d'avoir un grand frere and et une grande soeur. Ils s'occupent vraiment bien de moi!
Marley and I looking at the Loire river from La Guiguette de chez Jojo.

Marley et moi regardons la loire de La Guiguette de chez Jojo.

Oliver and I checking out the car mom and dad rented. I had a blast!

Olivier et moi explorons la voiture que maman et papa ont loue. C'etait genial!



Le jardin du Mail a Angers





With Eva
Avec Eva

With Eva and her father on a carrousel. I was not even scared!
Avec Eva et son papa sur un manege. Meme pas peur!

The three cousins on a pony.
Les trois cousins sur un poney.

My cousin Eva, her cousin Valentin, and I. They call us "the bad guys"
Ma cousine Eva, son cousin Valentin et moi. On nous appelle "le gang des mechants"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home