Saturday, June 21, 2008

Since June 4th, I am 1! I now have 7 teeth, I weigh 10.2 kilos and measure 78 cm.
I have been walking since May 16th and my favorite games on the playground are the slide and the swing.

Depuis le 4 juin, j'ai 1 an! J'ai maintenant 7 dents, je pese 10.2 kg et je mesure 78 cm.
Je marche depuis le 16 mai et mes jeux preferes sont le toboggan et la balancoire.

What else can I say... My big passion is to empty drawers and I get at it almost everyday in my own bedroom but more interestingly in the kitchen.

Quoi vous dire d'autre... Ma grande passion c'est de tout sortir des tiroirs et je pratique presque tous les jours dans ma chambre mais aussi beaucoup interessant dans la cuisine.

Mom finally posted some pictures so enjoy!
Maman a finalement poster des photos alors passez un bon moment en ma companie!


One of my favorite passtime as you will notice!

Un de mes passe temps favori comme vous le remarquerez!

Chilling
Tranquille
Running after pigeons
Je cours apres les pigeons
Trying my first Guayabera over my pyjama. Birthday present from my grandma Tamara! It is cool, my dad has the exactly same one!
J'essaie ma premiere Guayabera par dessus mon pyjama. C'est mon cadeau d'anniversaire de ma mamie Tamara! C'est cool, mon papa a la meme!
That's it! It is June 4th, my first birthday cake!
Ca y'est on est le 4 juin, c'est mon premier gateau d'anniversaire!
MMMmmmm that was so good!
MMMmmmm c'etait tellement bon!
That afternoon I went to the park with Amandine, my friend Noah and Mom
Cet apres midi la je suis alle au parc avec Amandine, mon copain Noah et maman
June 8th, before my birthday party I decided to fall asleep in my grandpa's arm so I could get the necessary energy to play with my friends later.
Le 8 juin, le jour de la fete de mon anniversaire, j'ai decide de m'endormir dans les bras de mon papi afin d'avoir assez d'energie pour ensuite jouer avec mes copains.

My dad and I wearing our Guayaberas
Mon papa et moi portant nos Guayaberas
La pinata
My dad and I and Vincianne who also wanted to be in the picture
Mon papa et moi et aussi Vincianne qui voulait aussi etre sur la photo

Too much excitment: my new toys, Louis blowing bubbles...
Trop de choses interessantes: mes nouveaux jouets, Louis qui fait des bulles...

My mom and I
Ma maman et moi

Having a blast!
Je passe un super apres midi!
Just a little tired, taking a break.
Un peu fatigue, je fais une petite pause.
Doing much better! That's it for today, no more pictures!
Je me sens beaucoup mieux! Ca y'est pour aujourd'hui, plus de photos!

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM , Blogger Chris Bennett said...

That kid is hilarious! It's good to see that he is happy and healthy. I hope everything is going well for you guys in Spain and please, please, please post more.

I will make sure to swing by next time I am overseas.

 
At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nous vous remercions de intiresnuyu iformatsiyu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home