Monday, June 21, 2004

Finally, after much anticipation (not unlike that for the new Clinton Book) I have a handful of snapshots from Mexico to share with you. I've added the link to the list of links on the right hand side, but if it's too much effort to flick the wrist toward that side of the screen, you can just go ahead and click on: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=82nxgnrb.4o5rq7s7&x=0&y=-1rmqvy (it's all about convenience).

I'm still in Dallas recovering from the weekend's activities. Steph and the Bourochers are in Roatan right now and as I write are probably struggling with one of the toughest decisions they'll face today: Have breakfast on West end or take the water taxi to West Bay and eat there? Life is tough. Anyway, I'll be heading back to Honduras on Wednesday after cowtowing to the folks in the Dept. of Homeland Security for my interview.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home